TERMS & CONDITIONS
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, credit card information etc., when voluntarily submitted by users of (and visitors to) our website. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, to improve the experience on the BEYOND site, to ensure a successful experience at a BEYOND studio, and to adhere to the Terms and Conditions you agree when you make a purchase on our website. BEYOND may also log non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users of the site. This data is used to manage the website, track usage and improve the website’s services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to users. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes. We may also record information about your usage, such as the time and frequency of your usage of the BEYOND website. If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. “Web Beacons”) in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. We may also use your email address to send updates, newsletters or other news regarding BEYOND. Users may choose not to receive email of these types by following opt-out instructions contained in such emails or by changing their notification settings under the “My Account” section of the BEYOND website. BEYOND reserves the right to send you important notices about your account even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.
The BEYOND website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the website, and understanding how visitors use the website. Cookies can also help customize our website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (i) permitted or required by law; (ii) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or (iii) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
SECTION 4: GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Purchaser and Guests Rules. Purchaser and his or her guests shall abide by the Studio’s rules and regulations and any amendments and/or modifications thereto.
- Lockers and Cubbies. Lockers and Cubbies are provided solely for the benefit and convenience of the participants. The Studio will remove any articles left in a locker or cubbie overnight.
- Pets and Bicycles. Pets and bicycles are not permitted in the Studio unless approved beforehand.
- Dress Code. Proper athletic attire is required. The Studio reserves the right to make the final determination in its sole discretion with regard to appropriate attire. Purchaser agrees to wear non-slip socks to all classes that include the Pilates reformer and tennis shoes/sneakers that include the treadmills.
- Independent Contractors. From time to time, the Studio may make the services of independent contractors available to Purchaser and his or her guests. The Studio does not warrant or guarantee the quality of these services.
- Guest Rules. Guests are permitted in the Studio, but only pursuant to such rules, fees and schedules as then may be in effect. All guests must register at the front desk and sign the Studio’s standard release agreement.
- Special Events. The Studio may from time to time reserve the use of its facilities for special events, competitions and private functions.
- Change in Operating Hours/Temporary Closing of Studio. As a result of repair, maintenance, special occasions, or act of God, the Studio may be required to restrict the use or temporarily close its facilities or activities from time to time. Hours of operation may be amended from time to time, and certain facilities, services or programs may be added or eliminated from time to time, at the Studio’s discretion.
- Children’s Use. All children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent at all times within the Studio unless they are in a supervised activity. Children under age 13 are not permitted in any Studio facility without the express permission of Studio management. The Minor Waiver must be signed by the parent (purchaser) in order for the child to participate in class.
Children Under Age 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please DO NOT attempt to register on our website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on our website. In the event that we learn that any personal information has been submitted to the website from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as reasonably possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at legal@theBEYONDstudios.com.
Teens Ages of 13 and 18
If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may register on our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Commitment to Data Security
To access certain features of this Site, you may have to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You are limited to only one account. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that BEYOND Studios is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. You must notify BEYOND Studios immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. BEYOND Studios and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Any creation of an account by, use of or access to the Site by anyone under 13 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms. By using the Site you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and that you agree to abide by all of the Terms. Anyone between the ages of 13 and 18 may use the Site and create an account only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All marketing emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further marketing mailings.
We use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information (such as firewalls and secure sockets layer software) where appropriate. Nevertheless, absolute security does not yet exist on the internet.
Questions regarding this policy and our practice should sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by postal mail to 7186 North Ila Fresno, Ca 93711.