Meet Kristin Krenzer! Kristin got her start in Pilates by taking a BEYOND Studios class and says it changed her life forever. After retiring from professional dancing she had a lot more free time and was searching for that “what’s next” moment. After a friend invited her to a class at BEYOND where she took her first-ever Pilates reformer class, Kristin was hooked.
Since Kristin is the Manager at BEYOND Studios Preston Hollow you might see her around quite often. Besides having a passion for Pilates, get to know Kristin more with these fun tidbits on her below.
- Kristin is actually a natural blonde.
- She has been a dancer since she was three-years-old.
- She says she suffers from RBF, or “resting bitch face.” But don’t be fooled by it! She’s actually really happy and doesn’t dislike you.
- She has competed in a talent competition on live television.
- Kristin was a band nerd. She played the clarinet for several years and even performed in a concert at the Meyerson Symphony Center.
- One of her favorite quotes is by Leo Buscaglia: “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring-all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
- Her favorite way to break a sweat, besides a killer BEYOND class, is with a dance class where she loves to challenge herself.
- Kristin’s favorite food is macaroni and cheese. In first grade, she wrote her first “how-to” about making macaroni and cheese. That same recipe still holds up today, she says.
- She’s even flown a small plane!
- And has been skydiving multiple times!
- Her favorite color is red.
- And Kristin really loves grocery shopping and cooking.
Go here to book your next Pilates class and #goBEYOND with Kristin!